Nothing is more important to healthy development than to have a child's life filled with wonderful, positive experiences. What better way to provide the positive delight and stimulation than through music and dance!
First Steps is taught by our Early Childhood certified professional staff. From free play with percussion instruments
to organized songs, rhymes and games, these sessions:
• Inspire children to listen, sing, say, move and play
• Stimulate a child's imagination through songs and music
• Encourage constructive social interactions with other children and their families
• A gift for parents to share with their children, newborn through age 4
* Group Instuction for 4 and 5 year olds (Introduces students to the elements of music)
• Private Piano Instruction for students ages 6 through adult
With private piano instruction, the students encompass a knowledge of music education including repertoire, theory, composition and artistry technique. Students develop an independence in practice, performance and artistic ability.
By navigating through our site you will be able to find out how First Steps in music unlocks the door to a lifetime of musical enjoyment as well as developing listening skills which are the foremost necessity in learning.
Classes offered, locations, summer camp and contact information is constantly updated for your convenience.
First Steps in Music
Phone number - (484) 680-2556
Address - 4723 Alisan Road
Reading, PA 19606
E-mail - Theresa.Cocci@gmail.com